The industrial sector accounts for nearly 42% of India's commercial energy use and also offers a vast opportunity for energy efficiency. In most industries the energy cost impacts the end product cost and hence the competitiveness in the industry. This offers significant motivation for the industry to adopt efficiency measures.
Wysine's management cycle involves the following four steps:
Benefits of monitoring and management
- Real Time Engine - monitor in real time, configurable polling frequency
- Web based - view on any browser, monitor anywhere, no software to be installed
- Trends & Analysis - Trend across any timeline, background analytics
- Power Quality - Correlation between different parameters
- Cost allocation - Tariff based costing, cost apportioning, time of day costs
- Reports - Customizable reports, email or export reports
- NEW!! - Carbon footprint - Convert energy to carbon, track trends
Contact us to schedule a discussion on how Wysine can help manage the energy, water and carbon utilization at your facility.