The commercial sector is very varied and ranges across retail, hospitals, hospitality and corporates. The patterns of energy consumption are varied, as is the potential for resource management. Using the inputs from a monitoring system to fine tune building management systems or in some cases even integrating with them, offers significant scope for efficienct management and conservation.
For commercial buildings with significant IT equipment or data centers, monitoring the IT infrastructure and correlating with facilities management provides an insight into better utilization of equipment and reduce cost of operations.
HVAC and appliances account for nearly 75% of a buildings energy consumption:
Benefits of monitoring and management
- Real Time Engine - monitor in real time, configurable polling frequency
- Web based - view on any browser, monitor anywhere, no software to be installed
- Trends & Analysis - Trend across any timeline, background analytics
- Power Quality - Correlation between different parameters
- Cost allocation - Cost apportioning, time of day costs, track Grid,DG & renewable
- Reports - Customizable reports, email or export reports
- NEW!! - Carbon footprint - Convert energy to carbon, track trends
Contact us to schedule a discussion on how Wysine can help manage the energy, water and carbon utilization at your facility.